Academic Excellence in a
Philosophy of Christian Education
The finest education is virtually worthless unless your child develops the self discipline, drive, and determination that is essential if he or she is to succeed in life. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools are built upon the premise that God's Word, the Bible, when applied to a child's life, will provide him or her with the time-tested principles that will enable him or her to set proper goals and give him or her the strength to achieve them. The Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools will consistently reinforce the parents' authority in the home and the leadership of the pastor in the church, as well as a sincere sense of duty to God and country. Pleasant Valley Baptist Schools consistently strives to achieve the following goals with each of its students:
1. To have each student to receive Jesus Christ as their Saviour
2. To teach each student to be a soul winner
3. To teach each student to love the Word of God
4. To teach each student the fear of God
5. To teach each student to hate sin
6. To create in each student an attitude of excellence
7. To teach each student to praise God
It is our sincere goal to teach every child how to live with one's self, one's neighbor, and one's God. By fulfilling this task, we shall produce great leaders for tomorrow.
It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.
First President of the United States of America
God's Word, the Bible, when applied to a child's life, will provide him or her with the time-tested principles that will enable him or her to set proper goals.